Helping our clients Fast Forward and following our last Ask the Expert on restructuring, this time we have two experts to help us plan for 2021. Taking on board your requests, this is just one of the topics tipped by you in our Fast Forward calls over the last two weeks.
Once again, join us at 8.30-9am, Tuesday 4th August over coffee for a quick fire round of questions to equip you with everything you need to know about redundancies.
Redundancies - how to avoid the pitfalls and plan the positives
Nick Wilson, Partner at Andrew Jackson Solicitors and Anna Masheter, Managing Director of Beyond Learning will look at both sides of redundancies. Put your questions to our experts as we look at:
- The importance of the redundancy process and the perils of getting this wrong
- The short term gain of following the law against the long term risk of ignoring it
- How to harness the potential of those made redundant to help them secure roles elsewhere
- How turning disgruntled staff into confident new recruits creates advocates internally and externally
- How both parties can thrive from redundancies with a plan, process and positive mind
As always, we will be open to questions in advance as well as during the session on any topic related to redundancies.
To book and submit your questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to News