It’s been a challenging year with the word unprecedented now firmly fixed in our vocabulary. In terms of business survival, what we have seen is those who have dug deep are coming out of the other side. Whether it’s businesses adapting to the new environment or those stepping up, what we do know is marketing and sales this year has been very different. The customer of 2020 is different to the one we knew in 2019 and will be different again in 2021, so how do we prepare?
In this session of Ask the Expert, we asked Marianne Smith of Doo Marketing and Nick Bramley of the Impactus Group to look at marketing and sales for 2021 and provide their expertise on:
- The most notable change for marketing and sales from 2020 and what this has meant for business owners.
- How some businesses have thrived and the factors behind their success.
- The effect of the release of the new vaccine will give people in terms of confidence and the impact on planning for 2021.
- Trends in marketing and sales that will continue even after we have come through Covid-19.
- Advice for businesses around their marketing and sales ambitions for 2021 – what do our experts’ crystal balls predict?
Grab a coffee and enjoy Quest’s Ask the Expert, designed to help you Fast Forward with stronger, safer teams. Click on the link to watch the video:
Marketing and sales for a successful 2021
Need an Expert?
If you have topics you would like us to cover, please reply and we’ll add to our list of ATE sessions for 2021. All part of our Fast Forward Action Plans for Quest clients.
Back to News