An area of concern in our Fast Forward calls, was the wellbeing of employees as they adapt to working from home. In the last week, the government has advised that, where we can, homeworking should continue for office workers. This could be for a minimum of six months, for some this will be a year of working away from their colleagues and their usual working environment. How does this effect the mindset of employees when this arrangement becomes more long term?
In the second of our Ask the Expert sessions on Homeworking, we spoke to Paula Dixon, Director & Business Phycologists of Hazon Consulting to bring expertise and clarity to employee mental health during COVID-19 with:
- How employees can put things in place to maintain a good work life balance whilst working from home.
- How they can maintain concentration, be productive and give employers reassurance levels are the same out of the office.
- What employers can do to improve social connections to maintain healthy relationships and boost morale.
- What we mean by over communicating and how this helps reduce uncertainty and encourages positivity on a daily basis.
- Tips on mindset and how to ensure employees divide worktime with their own wellbeing and self-care.
Grab a coffee and enjoy our Ask the Expert, designed to help you Fast Forward with stronger, safer teams.
Click on the link to watch the video:
Helping employees maintain a healthy mindset whilst working from home
Thank you to Paula for being our Expert this time and look out for her on future Ask the Expert sessions on mental health. For more details,, you can contact Paula on:
Paul Dixon, Hazon Consulting - 07772 545598
Back to News