With the end of the year fast approaching, we’re busy planning for 2021. Part of this is ensuring we have the right talent in place for what will be another, not so ordinary, year. As businesses restructure from the aftermath of COVID-19, it may seem the market is full of ready-made candidates for those recruiting. Whilst there are opportunities to quickly grow the team, how can you be sure you have the right people to fit a business fit for 2021.
In this session of Ask the Expert, we asked Charly Melia, Director of Integrated Recruitment to return to the hot seat to give her tips on recruitment for the year ahead with:
- A look back at the biggest changes in recruitment in a year none of us expected.
- The challenges of a candidate rich market for businesses hiring fast for long term roles.
- Advice on recruitment strategy, planning and where to start to get ready for next year.
- The difference between recruitment in 2021 to that of 2020 .
- With so much talent available, what should businesses do to ensure they get the right people (and their competitors don’t).
Grab a coffee and enjoy Quest’s Ask the Expert, designed to help you Fast Forward with stronger, safer teams. Click on the link to watch the video:
Recruitment - How to get the right talent in your business in 2021
Thank you to Charly for being our reruitment Expert once again.
For more details you can contact Charly on:
Charly Melia, Intergrated Recruitment - 01924 683583
Back to News